This week Benjamin and Zac discuss Apple Watch fitness, the latest Siri Speaker rumors, iPhone 7 and Thunderbolt Display 2, and much more.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Report: Apple considered buying Time Warner last year, will ramp spending on original TV content
- Report: Apple TV could be home for rumored Amazon Echo-like Siri speaker
- Report: Apple’s rumored Amazon Echo-like Siri speaker may feature facial recognition cameras
- Analyst claims next-gen iPhone 7 to feature 32 GB base storage and up, finally dropping 16 GB models
- New iPhone 7 schematics suggest similar dimensions, unlikely front changes on iPhone 7 Plus
- Limited availability may mean one of Apple’s most outdated products might see WWDC refresh
- Report: Apple interested in charging station technology for powering rumored electric vehicle
- Report: Developers losing interest in Apple Watch until apps can run independently
- Apple TV App Store Top Charts algorithm now hides apps that you already have installed
- Atlassian.com: See how Jira, Confluence, HipChat and Bitbucket give your team everything you need to organize, discuss, and complete shared work.