This week Benjamin and Zac return for a special bonus episode of Happy Hour to discuss last minute iPhone 7 rumors including five color options, higher storage tiers, RAM upgrades, and much more ahead of Apple's September 7 event..
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Five years in, dormant @Apple Twitter account looks set to start tweeting
- Apple leaks plans for new line of Beats headphones alongside iPhone 7 launch
- What to expect at Apple’s iPhone 7 & Apple Watch 2 event next week
- Apple Watch is almost completely sold out ahead of September 7 event
- KGI: iPhone 7 to feature 2.4GHz A10 chip, IPX7 waterproofing, new 12 megapixel cameras, piano black color, more
- Apple Music subscribers on iOS 10 & macOS Sierra beginning to see personalized music playlists appear