This week Benjamin and Zac discuss changes coming to watchOS apps, the launch of GymKit in Australia, changes in iOS 11.2 beta for iPhone X, iPhone rumors for next year including a larger OLED model and a mid-sized LCD update, and anticipation of HomePod and AirPlay 2.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple will require new Apple Watch apps to be native starting next year
- Apple releases iOS 11.1.1 for iPhone and iPad with ‘i’ autocorrect fix
- GymKit launches today in Australia, automatically sync workout data between Apple Watch and gym equipment
- Apple releases third iOS 11.2, watchOS 4.2, tvOS 11.2, and macOS 10.13.2 betas
- What’s new in iOS 11.2 beta 3? Hands-on with changes and features [Video]
- KGI: Apple adding 6.5-inch OLED and 6.1-inch LCD bezel-less iPhone to lineup in 2018
- HomePod: Everything we know about the Apple smart speaker so far
- AirPlay 2: Everything we know about Apple’s upgraded wireless audio streaming feature
9to5Toys: Visit 9to5Toys.com for daily deals and the best savings on Apple products this holiday season.