This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the first PRODUCT(RED) iPhone 7, the new $329 iPad, and Apple Watch updates.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple says online store will ‘be updated’ overnight as new products anticipated
- Apple Store goes down, rumor mill expects Apple to launch new iPad hardware
- Apple announces new $329 9.7-inch iPad, replaces iPad Air 2, goes on sale Friday
- Apple officially announces (RED) iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, updated iPhone SE with double the storage
- Apple Watch gets new bands for Spring 2017, Nike Sport bands now sold separate
- The new $329 iPad is thicker and heavier than the iPad Air 2
- Apple launches six new iPhone 7/Plus case colors, matching new silicone & leather Watch bands
- Apple Watch no longer offered with bundled leather, nylon, or link bands
- Everything Apple announced today (and what we’re still waiting for)
- Apple announcements video recap: Red iPhone 7, $329 iPad, Nike bands, and more
- Comment: Apple’s latest iPad’s killer new feature is its price
Sponsor: Blue Apron — visit BlueApron.com/9to5 to check out this week’s menu and get your first three meals free — with free shipping.