This week Benjamins and Zac discuss Apple's annual shareholders meeting, Tim Cook's pro hardware promise, Apple's new iPhone in Asia, and the USB-C and Lightning iPhone rumors.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple quietly re-launching iPhone 6 in a gold 32 GB model, available at select Asian carriers
- Report: iPhone 8 to start mass production in September, featuring Apple-custom ‘built-in’ fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 leaks preview the kind of form factor we’re expecting from the iPhone 8
- WSJ: iPhone 8 to replace Lightning connector with a USB-C port, feature curved OLED screen
- KGI reports Apple iPhone 8 will not switch to USB-C, internal upgrades will support fast charging over Lightning